Black Silk Face Mask Covering
Your on-the-go protection while travelling, going for a walk or running errands. Switch from cotton masks to a more luxurious and higher quality Fifin London silk mask. Not only is it an eco-friendly option, silk is a gentle, skin-friendly alternative well known for being hypoallergenic (unlikely to cause any irritation). Lightweight and breathable, our 3 layer Mulberry silk mask is here to prevent and reduce maskne.
Mask dimensions: 21cm horizontal x 12cm vertical
Silk mask includes:
- Adjustable nose wire
- Adjustable ear loops
- x1 PM 2.5 filter
This product is non returnable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
The Fifin London reusable adult silk face mask is neither personal protective equipment (PPE) nor a medical grade device for healthcare professionals in a clinical environment. This silk face has not been designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition. Please ensure the user wearing this mask is able to remove it without adult assistance. This face mask is intended for adults only. Please continue to practice social distancing and follow Covid-19 government guidelines.
How to wear:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before putting on your mask
- Insert the PM 2.5 filter into the mask
- Hold the elastic ear loops on both sides and place the mask over your nose and face
- Adjust and press the nose wire so that it fits snugly against your face
- Do not touch the mask whilst wearing it
How to remove:
- Stretch the ear loops and remove the mask from face
- Fold the mask in half from the outer corners
- Remove and dispose of the PM 2.5 filter
- Immediately wash your hands after removing the mask
- Remove PM 2.5 filter before washing
- Hand wash in lukewarm water at max 30°C using non-bio detergent after each use
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Air dry and steam if creased
Find out more about our delivery options.